Earn online on Kenyaplex by posting past papers. Start Now!
Ms Excel Practical Exam Question Paper
Exam Name: Ms Excel Practical Exam
Category: question papers
GROOVE TECHNOLOGIES LTD
Saturday, May 05, 2012
A. In a new worksheet, create a table and insert the following information. Use different fonts for different columns.
1. Names of people (at least 25)
2. Their ages
3. Number of years they have worked
4. Salary per month
5. Show housing, medical, travel and hardship allowances, and columns
B. Using the table to do the following:
1. (a) Calculate the total salary for each person and grand total for all persons.
(b) Calculate Average, Minimum, Maximum and count entries.
2. Show a graph of the their salaries
3. Copy and paste your graph from sheet 1 to sheet 2, name your graph sheet ‘CHARTS’
4. Add columns where necessary to include: leave payment, over time payment and sick off amount, and then calculate the net salary
ALL THE BEST ALL THE BEST ALL THE BEST ALL THE BEST
More Question Papers
Return to Question Papers