Railway Training Institute
Railway Training Institute details
- Address: P.O. BOX 42226-00100
- Location: Nairobi
- Telephone Number: 020-2378397/8
- Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- College Website: http://rti.ac.ke
About Railway Training Institute
The school was founded in June 1956 by the colonial government.
Currently the institution is owned by the Kenya Railways Corporation.
It is registered by the Ministry of Technical Training Science and Technology.
The institute partners with the examination bodies below:
(a)The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport(UK)
(b)National Industrial Training Authority
(c)Kenya National Examination Council(KNEC)
(e)City and Guilds Qualified
(f)Association of Business Executives
Programs and courses
Advanced Diploma (2 courses)
Higher Diploma (3 courses)
Post Graduate Diploma (1 courses)
Do you know a course offered in this college?Add the course.
Latest Reviews by Students and Alumni
Railway Training Institute Reviews and Rating by Students and Alumni: 4.7
out of 5
based on 68 ratings and 68 reviews.
- Joseph Ngei(Certificate in Supplies Module 2 Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:4I am doing Certificate in Supplies Module 2 at Railway Training Institute and the school is creating a wide environment for me and my colleagues to study and getting focused more than other non valued activities which are uncertain. A mark of my certificate will be left in remembrance of my Performance in academics.
- Victor Mbare(TECHNICIAN DIPLOMA IN APPLIED ELECTRICAL & ELECTORNICS ENGINEERING Class of 2007)
Overall Rating:5I am currently working with KPLC Contractors as a Supervisor in construction and maintenance of service lines at AFROSOFT LTD where i manage all projects assigned to AFROSOFT LTD by KPLC...I live in Kariobangi south Ward,Embakasi West Constituency.RTI college is very good because it gave me the knowledge and skills i am using today to persue my current job..I remember the Lecturers were very persistent in making sure that we understand everything being taught in class..
- Linus Wamunogu(Quantity Survey Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:4Awesome school.
- Brian Okwaro(Building and construction Class of 2015)
Overall Rating:4I am preparing to join your college soon.
- Bwonya Moses(Engineering Class of 2018)
Overall Rating:5Environment friendly for studies. Love the place.
- Boniface Munyao(HND in Electrical Engineering Class of 2014)
Overall Rating:5Encouraging lectures. Currently with KPLC.
- Nancy Njeru(higher diploma in human resources Class of 2006)
Overall Rating:5I am still at government Press. I wish they could offer Masters in Human Resources because the college was very favorable during our training
- Mulima W. Sydney( Class of 2017)
Overall Rating:5I am doing Information Communication Technology(ICT)..
It is a nice school,am proud of it.
- Juliet Adongo( Class of 2011)
Overall Rating:4Hi,am currently tutoring secondary school students.
- Abdiqani Adan Mumen( Class of 2013)
Overall Rating:4I am living Kenya,North Eastern Province Garissa.
I choose this college because it is a government college and also they offer courses i want.
I would like to join soon.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Join and write a review about it.
More Colleges in Kenya
View all colleges