Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
Colleges and Universities Offering Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering) in Kenya
- Course Name: Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
- Major Subject: Civil Engineering
- Course Category: Diploma
- Average Study Duration: 2 Years
Colleges Offering Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
Do you know a college which offers this course?Add it.
- Meru University of Science and Technology (MUCST), Meru
Admission Requirements: Minimum mean grade of C (plain) with C (plain) in Mathematics and minimum of C- (minus) in Physics or Chemistry
or Mean Grade of C (plain) with C (plain) in Physics and minimums of C- (minus) in Mathematics and Chemistry
or a Certificate in relevant fields from a recognized University/Examining body.
Fees per semester: Ksh. 35,000.
Course study duration: 6 semester full time.
- Railway Training Institute, Nairobi
This course is offered under the faculty of engineering and technology.
Course admission requirements: K.C.S.E. Mean Grade C- for module I, pass in relevant diploma Module III course for module II and pass in relevant diploma module II for module III.
Mode of study: Full time.
Tuition fees per term: Ksh. 13,500.
- Kenya Technical Trainers College, Nairobi
Course: TEP Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Entry Requirements: C mean grade and C in Mathematics, Physics, English. Technical subject in secondary school level is an added advantage.
Course Duration: 3 years.
- Gusii Institute of Technology, Kisii
Modules: I, II, III.
This is a modular course
Course offered under School of Building & Civil Engineering.
Course duration: 7 terms.
Minimum admission requirements: KCSE mean grade of C-.
Examination body: KNEC.
- PC Kinyanjui Technical Training Institute, Nairobi
Entry requirements: KCSE C-
Course duration: 1 year.
Entry requirements: Diploma in Civil Engineering Module I
Course duration: 6 months.
- Kisii University College, Kisii
- A C in KCSE with a C in maths or physics or
- Hold a certificate in civil engineering from a recognized institution
- Murang'a University College, Muranga
-KCSE C with C in maths/physics
Mode of study
- St. Joseph's Technical Institute for the Deaf, Bondo
- Kiirua Technical Training Institute, Meru
- Jeremiah Nyagah Technical Institute, Embu
- Eldoret Technical Training Institute, Eldoret
- Baringo Technical College, Kabarnet
- Meru technical training institute, Meru
- Nyeri Technical Training Institute, Nyeri
- Bushiangala Technical Training Institute, Kakamega
- Coast Institute of Technology, Voi
- Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology RVIST, Nakuru
- Siaya Institute of Technology, Siaya
- ICS Training Services, Nairobi
- Kabete Polytechnic Training College, Nairobi
Universities Offering Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
Do you know a university which offers this course?Add it.
Return to Courses