Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
Colleges and Universities Offering Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering) in Kenya
Course Name: Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
Major Subject: Civil Engineering
Course Category: Diploma
Average Study Duration: 2 Years
Colleges Offering Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
- Meru University of Science and Technology (MUCST), Meru
Admission Requirements: Minimum mean grade of C (plain) with C (plain) in Mathematics and minimum of C- (minus) in Physics or Chemistry
or Mean Grade of C (plain) with C (plain) in Physics and minimums of C- (minus) in Mathematics and Chemistry
or a Certificate in relevant fields from a recognized University/Examining body.
Fees per semester: Ksh. 35,000.
Course study duration: 6 semester full time.
- Kisii University College, Kisii
- A C in KCSE with a C in maths or physics or
- Hold a certificate in civil engineering from a recognized institution
- Gusii Institute of Technology, Kisii
Modules: I, II, III.
This is a modular course
Course offered under School of Building & Civil Engineering.
Course duration: 7 terms.
Minimum admission requirements: KCSE mean grade of C-.
Examination body: KNEC.
Universities Offering Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
- Kimathi University College of Technology, Nyeri
-KCSE C with C- in maths and physics or
-A certificate in civil engineering from a reputable institution
Period of study
Mode of study
- Masinde muliro university of Science and Technology, Kakamega
The program involves the study
of that part of engineering
that deals with construction and maintenance
of build structures like roads,buildings,bridges
and other fixtures build on surface of earth.
- Applicants are required to have scored
a minimum of a C in KCSE with a C- in maths or
physics or be in possession of a relevant certificate
from a reputable institution.
- Non-refundable sh.500 fee
- The program takes three years
Return to Courses