Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
Colleges and Universities Offering Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering) in Kenya
- Course Name: Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
- Major Subject: Civil Engineering
- Course Category: Diploma
- Average Study Duration: 2 Years
Colleges Offering Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
Do you know a college which offers this course?Add it.
- Meru University of Science and Technology (MUCST), Meru
Admission Requirements: Minimum mean grade of C (plain) with C (plain) in Mathematics and minimum of C- (minus) in Physics or Chemistry
or Mean Grade of C (plain) with C (plain) in Physics and minimums of C- (minus) in Mathematics and Chemistry
or a Certificate in relevant fields from a recognized University/Examining body.
Fees per semester: Ksh. 35,000.
Course study duration: 6 semester full time.
- Kenya Technical Trainers College, Nairobi
Course: TEP Diploma in Civil Engineering.
Entry Requirements: C mean grade and C in Mathematics, Physics, English. Technical subject in secondary school level is an added advantage.
Course Duration: 3 years.
- Gusii Institute of Technology, Kisii
Modules: I, II, III.
This is a modular course
Course offered under School of Building & Civil Engineering.
Course duration: 7 terms.
Minimum admission requirements: KCSE mean grade of C-.
Examination body: KNEC.
- PC Kinyanjui Technical Training Institute, Nairobi
Entry requirements: KCSE C-
Course duration: 1 year.
Entry requirements: Diploma in Civil Engineering Module I
Course duration: 6 months.
- Kisii University College, Kisii
- A C in KCSE with a C in maths or physics or
- Hold a certificate in civil engineering from a recognized institution
- Murang'a University College, Muranga
-KCSE C with C in maths/physics
Mode of study
- Meru technical training institute, Meru
- Nyeri Technical Training Institute, Nyeri
- Bushiangala Technical Training Institute, Kakamega
- Coast Institute of Technology, Voi
- Rift Valley Institute of Science and Technology, Nakuru
- Muranga University College, Muranga
- Siaya Institute of Technology, Siaya
- ICS Training Services, Nairobi
- Kabete Polytechnic Training College, Nairobi
- Kenya College, Nairobi
- Shamberere Technical Training Institute , Kakamega
- Eldoret National Polytechnic, Eldoret
- Kitale Technical Training Institute, Kitale
- Sang'alo Institute of Science & Technology, Bungoma
Universities Offering Diploma in Civil Engineering(Civil Engineering)
Do you know a university which offers this course?Add it.
- Masinde Muliro University of Science and Technology, Kakamega
The program involves the study
of that part of engineering
that deals with construction and maintenance
of build structures like roads,buildings,bridges
and other fixtures build on surface of earth.
- Applicants are required to have scored
a minimum of a C in KCSE with a C- in maths or
physics or be in possession of a relevant certificate
from a reputable institution.
- Non-refundable sh.500 fee
- The program takes three years
- Jomo Kenyatta University of Agriculture and Technology, Juja
- Kimathi University College of Technology, Nyeri
-KCSE C with C- in maths and physics or
-A certificate in civil engineering from a reputable institution
Period of study
Mode of study
Return to Courses