Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering)
Colleges and Universities Offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering) in Kenya
- Course Name: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering)
- Major Subject: Mechanical Engineering
- Course Category: Diploma
- Average Study Duration: 3Years
Colleges Offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering)
Do you know a college which offers this course?Add it.
- Meru University of Science and Technology (MUCST), Meru
Options: Production or Automotive Options.
Entry Requirements: Minimum mean grade of C (plain) with C (plain) in Mathematics and minimum of C- (minus) in Physics or Chemistry
or Mean Grade of C (plain) with C (plain) in Physics and minimums of C- (minus) in Mathematics and Chemistry
or a Certificate in relevant fields from a recognized University/Examining body.
Fees per semester: Ksh. 35,000.
Course duration: 6 semester.
Mode of study: Full time.
- Matili Technical Training Institute, Kimilili
- Kisiwa Technical Training Institute, Bungoma
Entry requirements: KCSE C- with C- in Physics/Mathematics.
- Rural Aid Kenya Machakos, Machakos
- Beam International Training Centre Kisii branch, Kisii
- Murang'a University College, Muranga
KCSE C with C in maths/physics
Period of study
Mode of study
- Bushiangala Technical Training Institute, Kakamega
- NYS Engineering Institute , Nairobi
- ICS Training Services, Nairobi
- Kenya Power Training School, NAIROBI
- Kabete Polytechnic Training College, Nairobi
- Kirinyaga School of Professional Studies, Kerugoya
- Kenya College, Nairobi
- Shamberere Technical Training Institute , Kakamega
- Meru Techincal Training Institute, Meru
- Kenya Industrial Training Institute, Nakuru
- Kisumu Polytechnic, Kisumu
- Kericho Technical Institute, Kericho
- Edu-Global Training Institute (ETI) Limited, NAIROBI
- Kitale Technical Training Institute, Kitale
Universities Offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering)
Do you know a university which offers this course?Add it.
Course reviews and ratings
- Kenneth Koome Bundi5Mechanical Engineering
This course is good and very marketable. According to me i can advise any student from high school to take this course because it is simple and marketable. I chose this course because i liked it since my childhood. So as you take it, take because you love it and you will come to like it.
Rate and review this course
Return to Courses