Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering)
Colleges and Universities Offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering) in Kenya
- Course Name: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering)
- Major Subject: Mechanical Engineering
- Course Category: Diploma
- Average Study Duration: 3Years
Colleges Offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering)
Do you know a college which offers this course?Add it.
- Meru University of Science and Technology (MUCST), Meru
Options: Production or Automotive Options.
Entry Requirements: Minimum mean grade of C (plain) with C (plain) in Mathematics and minimum of C- (minus) in Physics or Chemistry
or Mean Grade of C (plain) with C (plain) in Physics and minimums of C- (minus) in Mathematics and Chemistry
or a Certificate in relevant fields from a recognized University/Examining body.
Fees per semester: Ksh. 35,000.
Course duration: 6 semester.
Mode of study: Full time.
- Narok University College, Narok
To qualify, one must have scored a minimum of a
C in KCSE with a C- in maths and physics or
a certificate in mechanical engineering or its
equivalent from an accredited institution.
- Kenya Technical Trainers College, Nairobi
Minimum entry requirements: KCSE C eith Mathematics C, Physics C, English C.
Exam Body: KNEC.
Course duration: 3 years.
- Murang'a University College, Muranga
KCSE C with C in maths/physics
Period of study
Mode of study
- Emining Technical Training Institute, Mogotio
Minimum course admission requirements: KCSE mean grade of C-(Minus).
Course duration: 3 years.
Examination body: KNEC.
- Kisiwa Technical Training Institute, Bungoma
Entry requirements: KCSE C- with C- in Physics/Mathematics.
- Gusii Institute of Technology, Kisii
Production Option Modules I, II, III.
Examined by KNEC.
- Jeremiah Nyagah Technical Institute, Embu
- Matili Technical Training Institute, Kimilili
- Rural Aid Kenya Machakos, Machakos
- Beam International Training Centre Kisii branch, Kisii
- Bushiangala Technical Training Institute, Kakamega
- NYS Engineering Institute , Nairobi
- ICS Training Services, Nairobi
- Kabete Polytechnic Training College, Nairobi
- Kirinyaga School of Professional Studies, Kerugoya
- Kenya College, Nairobi
- Shamberere Technical Training Institute , Kakamega
- Kenya Industrial Training Institute, Nakuru
- Kisumu Polytechnic, Kisumu
Universities Offering Diploma in Mechanical Engineering(Mechanical Engineering)
Do you know a university which offers this course?Add it.
Course reviews and ratings
- Kenneth Koome Bundi5Mechanical Engineering
This course is good and very marketable. According to me i can advise any student from high school to take this course because it is simple and marketable. I chose this course because i liked it since my childhood. So as you take it, take because you love it and you will come to like it.
Rate and review this course
Return to Courses