Kenya Institute of Professional Studies
Kenya Institute of Professional Studies details
College Name: Kenya Institute of Professional Studies
Tom Mboya Street
P.O. Box 11696 - 00400
Telephone Number 1: +254 (20 )2242131 | 311218
Telephone Number 2: +254722162744 | 733572835 | 752802283
Email Address: email@example.com
College Website: http://www.kips.ac.ke
Category: Business Colleges
About Kenya Institute of Professional Studies
Kenya Institute of Professional Studies offers a wide range of courses, both diploma and certificate courses in business studies, community development, health and applied sciences, hospitality and catering, IT, media studies, tours and travel, secretarial and languages.
Requirements for registration:
1. Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education (KCSE) original result slip or certificate and photocopies of the same.
2. 3 passport size photographs.
3. Student identity card fee of Ksh. 200.
4. Registration fee of Ksh. 1000.
5. Library fee of Ksh. 500 (per term).
6. Copy of ID/Birth Certificate.
7. Caution money Ksh. 500 and Ksh. 1,500 for IT department, Medical department, Mass Communication Department and Hospitality(Refundable).
8. Activity Fee of Ksh. 200 (per term).
9. Insurance fee of Ksh. 500 for hospitality students.
Below are the various branches of the college:
AFYA CENTRE-Tom Mboya Street
MITIHANI CAMPUS-Mfangano Street
TRAVIN CAMPUS-Mfangano/Hakati Street Junction
Kenya Institute of Professional Studies Courses
Below find a list of certificate, diploma, professional as well as short courses offered at Kenya Institute of Professional Studies.
- Accounting Technician Certificate(ATC)
- Certificate in English(English)
- Certificate in Chinese Language and Culture(Chinese Language & Culture)
- Certificate in Hotel & Catering Management(Hotel & Catering Management)
- Certificate in Medical Laboratory Science(Medical Laboratory)
- Diploma in Community Development(Community Development)
- Diploma in HIV & AIDS Management(HIV & AIDS Management)
- Diploma in Medical Laboratory Science(Medical Laboratory Science)
- Higher Diploma in Secretarial Management(Secretarial Management)
- Bachelor of Hotel and Institutional Housekeeping(Laundry and Dry Cleaning Technology)
- Certificate in French(French)
- Certificate in Human Resource Management(Human Resource Management)
- Diploma in ICT Management()
- Certificate in Secretarial Studies(Secretarial Studies)
- Certificate in Social Development(Social Development)
- Certificate in Travel and Tourism(Travel and Tourism)
- Certified Public Accountant(CPA)
- Diploma in Media Techniques - Print Journalism()
- Advance Diploma in Dangerous Goods(Dangerous Goods)
- Advanced Diploma in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Certificate in Information Communication Technology(ICT)
- Certificate in journalism and mass communication(English)
- Certificate in Hotel and Catering()
- Certificate in Information Technology(Information Technology)
- Certificate in Java Programming(Java Programming)
- Certificate in Journalism & Mass Communication(Journalism & Mass Communication)
- Certificate in Kiswahili(Kiswahili)
- certificate in information technology(day program)(IT)
- Certificate in Mass Communication(Mass Communication)
- Architectural Draughtmanship/Model making()
- Diploma in Marketing, Advertising and Public Relations(Marketing)
- Diploma in Business Studies(Business Studies)
- Advanced Diploma in Business Studies(Business Studies)
- Diploma in Clearing, Forwarding and Shipping Management()
- Certificate in C++ Programming(C++ Programming)
View all coursesDo you know a course offered in this college?
Add the course
- Certificate in Media Production(Media Production)
Kenya Institute of Professional Studies alumni and students
Below find a list of former and current students of Kenya Institute of Professional Studies.
You can join the alumni network if you study/studied in this institution by using the link below.
- Charles Muriuki Wahome (Class of 2016)
Diploma in Community Development and Social Work.
This college is your sure path to success.
Quality education is delivered in here.
Congrats to all members of the institution for sustainable cooperation
- Achuka Thomas (Class of 2012)
I am from social science department basically- community development and social work.
Diploma module two.
- Joseph (Class of 2012)
Computer programming and video works.
- Samuel Mbugua Ndung'u (Class of 2010)
A school full of of professionals.
- Emmanuel Jumbe Barasa (Class of 2011)
Am not working.
Did you study in this institution or are you a current student?
Add Your Name and get in touch with your classmates.
Return to Colleges